Supervision and Internship with Mrs. Zulema Magana is ideal for those interns interested in learning and practicing more of a variety of theories including but not limited to, cognitive behavioral, existential, person-centered and family systems. Supervision with Mrs. Magana is also ideal for those interested in obtaining coaching and mentoring on how to build your private practice, personal development, and greater career success in the counseling field.
There is a monthly fee for supervision.
The LPC Supervision fee covers:
- Individual weekly supervision meetings
- Group supervision, when feasible (alternating with individual meetings)
- Feedback and guidance on counseling techniques, application of theories, differential diagnosis, and ethics
- Review of assessments, case notes, and other documentation and/or recorded client sessions, as feasible and appropriate
- Phone or email consultation for emergency or time sensitive situation or events
- Professional mentoring and development
- Complete Coaching on how to start private practice
Interns interested in applying or wanting more detailed information please feel free to email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (210)725-9296.
Please feel free to explore our website to learn more about Mrs. Magana experience, philosophy, and services Hope and Harmony Counseling and Wellness Center has to offer. Good Luck on your journey to becoming licensed!